Wild with Holly Narmada
4 Nights/5 Days
Jabalpur 1N- Kanha 2N- Amarkantak 1N
Destination: Jabalpur, Bhedaghat, Kanha, Amarkantak
Ex: Jabalpur Railway station (JBP) /Jabalpur Airport (JLR)
Day 1: Jabalpur –Arrival - Kanha ( 160km/4hrs)
Arrival to Jabalpur station /airport , pick up & transfer to kanha national park . Welcome to Kanha National Park, which is one of the biggest tiger reserves in India and the largest national park in Madhya Pradesh .Night stay at kanha.
Day 2: Kanha Jungle Safari
Enjoy morning (6:30 a.m.to 10:30 a.m.) or evening ( 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.) jungle safari at kanha national park & Night stay at kanha.
Day 3:Kanha-Amarkantak (260km/5hrs)
Today morning proceed to Amarkantak , origin of holly river narmada . Arrival to Amarkantak , sightseen includes Narmada Udgam temple & Narmada kund ,son udgam temple,kapil dhara & dudh dhara water fall,kabir chabutro,ancient temples of kalchuri period,Shri Yantra Mandir.Night stay at amarkantak.
Day 4:-Amarkantak-Jabalpur (230km/5hrs)
Today morning proceed to Jabalpur , one of the most famous cities in Madhya Pradesh , Upon Arrival , sightseen at Bhedaghat (25 km/45 min) (Marble Rocks & Dhuadhar Water Fall ).Night Stay at jabalpur.
Day 5: Jabalpur – Departure
Today drop to Jabalpur station/airport for your onward journey.
- Visit the beautiful 10th century chaunsath yogini temple, dedicated to goddess durga
- Visit bargi dam across narmada river .enjoy boat ride & cruise at bargi at huge water dam
- Experience the magical illusion by nature at balancing rock
- Visit one of the biggest nature parks, the 1058 hectares wide dumna nature park
- Amazing lord shiva statue at Kachnar City
- Enjoy Jungle ride at Bandhavgarh National Park, having highest density of royal bengal tiger in world