3 Jewels of Madhya Pradesh (Most Popular)
6 Nights / 7 Days
Pachmarhi 3N – Kanha 2N – Jabalpur 1N
Destinations: Pachmarhi, Kanha, Jabalpur
|Arrival||Pipariya (PPI) Railway Station|
|Departure||Jabalpur (JBP) Railway Station|
Day 1: Pipariya Arrival – Pachmarhi (55km/2hrs)
Pick up from nearest railway station pipariya & transfer to Pachmarhi & Check-In at hotel/resort , Enjoy Evening in town area ,lake & Night Stay at Pachmarhi.
Day 2:- Pachmarhi Sightseen
Today, we explore the wonderful hill station of Pachmarhi by visiting Pandav Caves, Bee Fall , Reech Garh, Dhoop Garh,Lake . Night stay at pachmarhi.
Day 3:-Pachmarhi Sightseen
Today Morning proceed for sight seen Covering Mahadeo , Gupta Mahadeo,Green Valley, Handikhoh, Priyadarshini Then after visit Jatashankar Temple, Rajendragiri. Night Stay at Pachmarhi.
Day 4:-Pachmarhi – Kanha National Park (300km/7 hrs)
Today morning proceed to Kanha national park . Welcome to Kanha National Park, which is one of the biggest tiger reserves in India and the largest national park in Madhya Pradesh Check-In at resort & Evening Enjoy with Nature Walk. Night Stay at Kanha.
Day 5:-Kanha National Park Safari
Enjoy morning (6:30 a.m.to 10:30 a.m.) or evening ( 3:30 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.) jungle safari at kanha national park & Night stay at kanha.
Day 6: Kanha-Jabalpur (160km/4 hrs)
Today morning proceed to Jabalpur, one of the most famous cities in Madhya Pradesh , Upon Arrival , sightseen at Bhedaghat (25 km/45 min) (Marble Rocks & Dhuadhar Water Fall ).Night Stay at jabalpur.
Day 7:- Jabalpur –Departure
Today Morning check-out & Drop to Jabalpur Station for your onward destination.
- Dutchess Fall, AC Fall, Eco Point, Amba Mai Temple, Begam Palace, Aasanya Drushya, Bhavya Drushya
- Adventure Activities: Parasailing , Rock Climbing, Rappelling ,Zip Line ,ATV Bikes, Commando net, Burma Bridge
- Visit the beautiful 10th century chaunsath yogini temple, dedicated to goddess durga
- Visit bargi dam across narmada river .enjoy boat ride & cruise at bargi , huge water dam
- Experience the magical illusion by nature at balancing rock
- Visit one of the biggest nature parks, the 1058 hectares wide dumna nature park
- Visit Museum & Enjoy Trible Dance at Kanha National Park
- Extend your stay at Spectacular hills of Amarkantak, Origin of holly river Narmada.